Welcome to the Me and Matt Series!!

I have decided to create a blog which I will use to keep friends and family up to date with the current events occuring in the lives of Ruth and Matt. I will post things of importance, announcements, etc... so that those who read can share in our experiences and be kept in the loop.I will also post photographs and pictures relevent to our lives.

Feel free to subscribe to the blog so that we can keep you updated on all the current events!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Musings of a Tuesday Morning

Well yesterday I got my hair cut and the hairdresser showed me how to do my hair for the wedding. This morning I have a bridal make-up artist teaching me how to do my make up (wish me luck!) and then I have my final dress fitting where everything should come together in one! I will be snapping a few photos for those of you who won't get to see me on my wedding day as I'm not sure how long it'll take for us to get our wedding pictures up here. The people who will be seeing me on my wedding day, they just have to wait a little longer.

Not long to go now! The packing is not going well... but I have faith that I'll get everything done to an acceptable standard. It's fun to think that in a week I shall be in Mesa Arizona with the man that I love and his family... hoorah for love!

I'm looking forward to Saturday. It will be a demanding day, but I have looked forward to the day when I would be able to take out my own endowments for years and now I am on the very eve of that time. I am so excited and yet, so full of love for my Father in Heaven, for blessing me to be here in this dispensation, when all the promises and blessings of the gospel are right here at my fingertips. What a blessing to have been able to live now... with all the miracles that never cease to arise. I am especially greatful to have lived in the shadow of the temple for 9 years, being able to feel of the wonderful spirit that resides in the House of the Lord and being able to have that constant reminder of the goals I set myself as a child. To be worthy to enter into that most holy of buildings, first for myself and then to be sealed to my eternal companion.

So now here I am, ready to start the greatest of adventures.

No comments: