Welcome to the Me and Matt Series!!

I have decided to create a blog which I will use to keep friends and family up to date with the current events occuring in the lives of Ruth and Matt. I will post things of importance, announcements, etc... so that those who read can share in our experiences and be kept in the loop.I will also post photographs and pictures relevent to our lives.

Feel free to subscribe to the blog so that we can keep you updated on all the current events!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The calender

I thought it'd be nice to give you a rough idea of the events that will occur in the next month.

7th September
I leave work at the Latter-day Book Store in Chorley...

15th September
I will be going through for my endowments in the Preston England Temple. This will also be the day when my family will be gathering together to say goodbye to me.

Matt is hoping to be able to fly out to Arizona.

17th September
Myself, my parents and my sisters will be flying from Manchester Airport (England) and will travel via Atlanta, Georgia, to Pheonix Airport in Arizona.

22nd September
Myself and Matt will be getting married in the Mesa Arizona Temple at 3pm!
The reception will be from 6pm until 8pm at Bishop Arnett's house.

27th September
Myself and Matt will fly back to North Carolina where we shall reside at Fort Bragg.

That's our outline for the next few weeks... how exciting!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

This will be great!! I can't wait to hear what's going on in your lives together. I hope you are able to read my blog so you can know what's going on with my family as well.
Talk to ya later!

Anonymous said...

hey Ruthie, its me, Sara, the one that will be there constantly and as frequently as possible visiting you both in america :P gosh it makes me cry just to read the calendar, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you hehehe :) aww I love you sooooo much and I'm going to miss you loads! I'll check here often and spam you ;)
xxx

Unknown said...

Now that the above dates have come and gone, I have some really special memories of the events. I wouldn't have missed them for the world. I love you so much and look forward to seeing you both around Christmas.