Welcome to the Me and Matt Series!!

I have decided to create a blog which I will use to keep friends and family up to date with the current events occuring in the lives of Ruth and Matt. I will post things of importance, announcements, etc... so that those who read can share in our experiences and be kept in the loop.I will also post photographs and pictures relevent to our lives.

Feel free to subscribe to the blog so that we can keep you updated on all the current events!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Living a life that's full of danger!

Occasionally I have the opportunity to fling myself out of a rapid moving aircraft at ridiculous speeds high above the Earth's surface. Due to the nature of pain that would result from striking the ground at 170mph I employ a parachute to slow down the process. Wednesday I had the privilege of jumping from a UH-60 Helicopter, also known as the Blackhawk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article, totally what I needed.

my homepage growth hormone spray